Saturday, October 16, 2010

about creativity

As a small child, I spent a lot of time by myself. My parents were busy working and my sisters were in school, so I was allowed to be alone a lot. I think that was actually good, preparing me for my life as a widow these days.
I just heard that children who spend a lot of time alone, tend to become more creative. I am pretty sure that is what happened to me. Now it is serving me well.
Also, I have a new goal for the rest of 2010. I want to read at least 7 books, one each about a different continent. These are to be travel book.
I got the idea from "Book Lust To Go" by Nancy Pearl. This is a lovely book, about travel books. I am excited.
I also have a idea, that is only an idea, not a carry out thing.
I can develop a game called ? whatever. It will have a board and game pieces about relationships both good and failed. It will have the pitfalls of relationships and when they need to end or renew. Anyway, it should be a great seller.
I must think of a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment