Saturday, October 9, 2010

Writing about my travels

Well, the current sucky economy has put my traveling on a temporary hold. I do, however plan to continue as soon as it is possilbe.
In the meantime, I want to write, and I guess save for prosterity my stories about my travels.
Things I want to write about are India, Italy, Bath, England, Ireland, Bangkock and Boston.
Also, I need to up date what I have reading.
Right now, I am reading Sacred Hearts my Sarah Dunani. It is about the practice in the 16th century of family "marrying" their daughters to convents by giving the convent a dowery and sending the girls away for the rest of their lives. Sad story.
This is a list of words I have learned from reading this book.
polyphony 2 or more independent music voices
intarsia-workworking inlay from Italy. I actually have some of that from Sorinto.

No comments:

Post a Comment